Thursday, July 22, 2010

Last Friday


See the membrane? It covers the baby like saran wrap.

We went last week to the Perinatologist again, and it was an encouraging visit. The baby still has no abnormalities and is growing good. We feel like we understand a little better what is going on. We are still nervous and can.not.wait. until our next appointment, but feel a little less stressed. We are confident that we will be bringing our baby home, and that he will be in overall good health. We do feel very blessed that our situation is not worse, and that the outcome looks very good. Thanks for everyone's prayers! We love you all!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Hey Ash-
How many weeks are you? When are you due? Will they take the baby early? You are definately in our thoughts and prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your baby. When I first looked at this picture, before I read what you had written, I thought it looked like he was clutching a blankie. I'll keep up with your blog and hope to see you soon.
love, sister r.

Ashley said...

Cami, I am 24 weeks, due Nov. 17th It's a possibility that I'll deliver early, but there's not a committment yet, and if the baby does get a limb tangled we'd deliver if I am 34weeks. Thanks for praying for us!

Jami and James said...

Ash,

Congratulations on the birth of a healthy baby boy! I'm so glad all went well. Did you go into labor on your own, or did you have to deliver early?

I wish I could come and visit you! Post pictures when you are able. :)

Love, Jami