Thursday, September 4, 2008

I blog

I have long been an anti-blogger, but have now succumbed. It is mainly for my purposes, I can't imagine anyone other than my family being interested in what I have to say, but I think it could be a good way to journal and record our family memories.

First of all, Happy Birthday to my dear Daddy-o! I hope he had a great day, spending it with his grandson Jaxton in Utah! I tried to have Tage call and say "Happy Birthday Grandpa!" But when I put the phone up to her, she pushed it away and said so sweetly "No thank you mommy, all full" (a phrase she learned at meal time when I give her something she doesn't want!) Oh well, we tried, sorry Grandpa! My Dad is great, and I love him and am grateful for this day that we celebrate his debut in the world!

Tage and I had a pretty good day. She slept in her big girl bed last night and didn't fall out. She woke up and was telling me about something "ewwy! gross!" on the wall. There was a spot of something (who knows what, and I don't think I want to know!) and then grabbed her bear and said "Bear! Look! The wall... eeewww! Gross!" and put the bear's face right up to the wall to look. I laughed to myself, she is so much fun in what she does and says now! She likes to sleep with her bear, hippo, and bunny. She also must have her pink blanket (her favorite) and her purple blanket and white blanket. Every morning she hands every animal and blanket to me before she will get up. At night she likes to sleep on her belly, so she also puts her animals on their belly.

I finally went to the doctor again for my OB check up. My 2nd time in 5 months of pregnancy! Not completely my fault though. The first three months I was kept in the dark of my pregnancy... thinking it was just anemia flaring up again, and poor eating habits that was leading to weight gain. My own brother, who had just returned from his mission had the guts to ask me if I was pregnant at back in June. When I told him "No, I'm just gaining weight..." he responded with "Oh, it's just looked like you have a beginning of pregnancy stomach" How would he know anyways? He's lucky I didn't clobber him, but it turned out he was right!

We are expecting a BOY, and so are excited to have one of each gender now. People that Kevin works with say "OH good! You'll have one of both, now you can be done!" HA. They are shocked when we tell them, no, we actually plan to have more. At least 4... and then we will go from there! Hopefully this baby will be small than Tage. Or at least no bigger. Tage was 8lbs. 13oz when she was born and that was a SHOCKER! I'm not so sure I want to birth a baby much larger than that. We shall see!

Okay,

No comments: