Friday, September 12, 2008

Fire Trucks Help

A few weeks ago....

Fire alarm sounds at the fire station across the street.

Tage and Mommy watch the fire trucks and ambulance take off.

Tage "I see fire truck!"

Mommy " You do! Fire trucks help people. That fire truck is going to someone who needs help."

Tage repeats "Fire truck help people"

Fast forward to This Morning:

Fire alarm goes off.

Tage, pointing to her ear "I hear bells!"

Daddy "Yes, you hear the fire alarm!"

Mommy "Tage, what do fire trucks do?"

Tage "Fire truck help Tage poop!"

Laughter from both parents concludes the conversation.

Poor Tage needs help pooping.... if ONLY the fire truck really could help! It would solve all our problems in that area. I guess we'll just settle for another Doctor's appointment and more laxatives....

I need help too... maybe a fire truck could come help me clean my house... hmm... if ONLY!

No comments: