Sunday, July 19, 2009

"The Turtle Is Sad"

WARNING.... THIS POST CONTAINS A GRAPHIC IMAGE. VIEWER DISGRESSION IS ADVISED.

Around the 4th of July, Pop Pop and Tage went on a walk by our house. Tage came back telling me that they saw a turtle and it was sad. I asked her why it was sad, and she sad "A truck squashed it! The turtle is sad Mommy!" A little bit later, Tage got her camera out and said she wanted to take a picture of the sad turtle... and so she did.

A few days ago, she went to visit the sad turtle again. This time, she came back saying "someone cleaned the sad turtle up"


photo by Tage (a 2 3/4 year old)
I would be sad too.

Sorry for the graphic picture!

Slow down for wild life!

p.s. a few months ago I was driving and saw a turtle in the road, so we stopped and Tage and I saved it by carrying it back to the side, and farther away from the road by some trees... we love turtles, incase you may have thought otherwise!

No comments: