Monday, April 27, 2009

Pay Day

Yesterday the big bonus I've been waiting for finally came in!


I have been working SO hard, the past 3 months I have changed about 1,000 diapers, been peed on, scrubbed poop stains out of clothes, done laundry double time, fed the boy too many times to ever possibly count, and have been sleep deprived. I have been so involved in my work, that I even skip showers (not always my choice) and have been known to wear the same pajamas for almost 48hours straight.


But like I said, yesterday was pay day and my bonus came through.... I've worked hard and really, really deserved this!


Yesterday, I gave Mason a Raspberry in his neck, and he Giggled!

3 comments:

Ali said...

that is so cute, ash. your fam is do dang cute! (don't say dang) :)
so fun to see you all this weekend, wish we were closer

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

That is the most wonderful sound in the whole world! it's better than the best singer or syphony or whatever the world judges as great! nothing beats the sound of your little babys giggle!

Jami and James said...

Ashley! I'm so happy to hear that you are coming out here to visit. We're definitely going to have to get together. :) It's been way too long. I would love to hear your new perspective on dealing with Tage. I'm horrible about calling - sorry - I'll work on that. :) Life is just crazy these days! Your new little guy is a cutie.