Thursday, March 26, 2009

Confessions

I have a confession. I am a pack rat. It's true. As I have been trying (constantly) to simplify and organize, I have come to this realization. I try to find things I don't want or need anymore, but I want it all. I "need" it all. I am trying to change this though. I want to boss my stuff. I don't want my stuff to boss me.

I think the things we own say a lot about who we are and what is important to us. I don't want to be a mess! That is not who I am.

Cleaning Progress: I went through Tage's toys recently. I meant to get rid of a lot, but only got rid of a few (one of which was a giant plush pink cat with "Bratz" style eyes...bleh)

2 comments:

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

i am the same way! a huge pack rat. i awlays think but i will need it one day. lol

Ali said...

ashley you are dang funny. you haven't lost it at all. i've been sitting reading the last three or four pages of your blog and GIRL YOU STILL GOT IT!!!!!!! i love you you are hilarious.