Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am cursing

I just wrote a wicked long post, and because my computer/internet is lame, it is now lost somewhere in cyberspace. Here was the gist of it.

I am 33 weeks pregnant.
My baby no longer looks like a wrinkled alien.
Tage has major poop problems.
And it is not funny.
After dealing with that all day (like I have every day for the past 9 months) plus her vomiting, plus my cold, I am going to bed.
And it is only 8:20pm.
And I pray the Fire Hall's alarm does not go off tonight and I can sleep peacefully.

2 comments:

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

oh you poor thing. i'm glad that you are doing good anyways. i hope her poop problems go away soon. and you can't really be sure your baby isn't an alien....... well i sure do hope that things will get better for you.

Whitney said...

Hahaha! I am sorry I shouldn't be laughing but I love to hear your attitude! It makes me think of good old times in TR. I hope that you guys are feeling better soon!